New Jersey Slip-and-Fall Injury Lawyer Serving Bergen County and Beyond
For reliable advice and experienced representation in negligence cases involving dangerous property conditions, consult Breslin & Breslin in Hackensack regarding your legal rights. Our Hackensack premises liability attorneys can explain your rights and present your legal options in terms that you can understand.
Call 201-546-5881 in Bergen County, Passaic County or Hudson County
New Jersey law generally requires property owners to maintain their buildings and grounds in a reasonably safe condition. However, the extent of these obligations can be hard to specify in a given case. Residential and commercial property owners have somewhat different responsibilities for protecting visitors, guests, shoppers or the general public from a slip-and-fall accident or other injuries.
At Breslin & Breslin, our experienced trial lawyers combine a thorough understanding of premises liability law with substantial experience in proving disputed facts concerning the condition of the property, the cause of the accident and the extent of the victim's damages. This allows us to develop and present strong damages demands in such situations as the following:
- Slip-and-fall accidents in stores or commercial buildings
- Slip-and-fall injuries on unreasonably dangerous or icy outdoor surfaces
- Workplace accidents caused by unsafe building sites or delivery zones
- Children's injuries at playgrounds, parks or community centers
- Accidents caused by dangerous or defective building components
- Accidents caused by inadequate indoor or outdoor lighting
- Swimming pool accidents
- Claims against cities, towns or counties for accidents on public property
- Electrocution accidents caused by defective wiring or exposed power lines
- Negligent security claims against nightclubs, parking lot owners or other defendants
- Burn injuries suffered in fires caused by dangerous building conditions
Our lawyers achieved a $925,000 mediated settlement for our client's slip-and-fall injuries when we established the city's liability for negligent snow removal on a street bridge sidewalk over railroad tracks in Hackensack.
For additional information about our approach to client service in slip-and-fall accidents and other premises liability claims, contact Breslin & Breslin for a free consultation with a knowledgeable personal injury attorney.