Birth Injuries Contact Form

If you are considering filing a birth injury suit, it is important to hire an attorney whom you can trust and who has the experience to handle your case with the greatest care. Contact our firm to speak with a personal injury attorney about your birth injury case today.

Legal Advice in the Aftermath of a Serious Birth Injury

If negligent medical treatment played a role in your child's birth injury, the attorneys of Breslin & Breslin know how to present the evidence that could entitle you to damages. Contact us in Hackensack for a free consultation about your claims.

Thank you for contacting Breslin & Breslin, P.A. Your message has been sent.

Call us now

or use the form below.

Birth Injuries Contact Form

*First Name

*Last Name

*Email Address

*Phone Number


Street Address


Incident Street Address

Incident Apt/Ste

*Incident Zip

Did your child suffer a birth injury?
Yes  No 

If not, are you related to the child?
Yes  No 


When and where did you become aware of the birth injury?

Was the child's mother taking any prescription or over-the-counter medication during pregnancy?
Yes  No 

Did the child's mother or the child experience any medical difficulties during childbirth?
Yes  No 

Do you know the names of any physicians, nurses, or other professionals who treated the mother during pregnancy and childbirth?
Yes  No 

What specific injuries were sustained as a result of the birth defect injury?

What specific development, or physical and mental abilities have been affected by the birth injury?

Is the child currently receiving medical treatment or rehabilitation as a result of the birth injury?
Yes  No 

Have you discussed the child's birth injury with any insurance representative or attorney representing other parties involved in the matter?
Yes  No 

How has the birth injury affected your child's overall life experience and well-being? And yours?

Copyright © 2018 FindLaw, part of Thomson Reuters

DISCLAIMER: This site and any information contained herein are intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Seek competent legal counsel for advice on any legal matter.

Back to Main